14 mars 2013

Tanga; Here we come!

This week I met with the team that will be going to Tanga, Tanzania from The House Modesto for the first time! We will be going this summer and the countdown has begun for another miracle-party among the unreached on the East Coast of Africa... 

Peter Almqvist have had team gatherings with people from Pennsylvania and Arizona and soon he'll meet with a team from Floria as well. Walter Zuniga is preparing the team that will be flying in from Sweden and Norway and I will meet with the team from Austin, Texas in April. We will be a monster team! 

I remember the first time when I traveled all they way down to Malmö, southern Sweden (about a 3 hour drive from my home) to attend my first team gathering. We were going to Ranchi in India 2000. How exciting it was! We prayed for the unreached, talked about Hinduism and how to lead someone to the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Even going through the vaccination info was exciting :).
Tuesday night I met with 25 people that signed up to go to Tanga, Tanzania in July. That is 100% more than last year from Modesto! My goal is to double that number every year... Next year we'll be 50, then 100... 200... 400... 800+... I want every member of The House, Modesto to experience missions work among the unreached... 

We are dreaming and praying for thousands of people to be saved in Tanga in July... We are crying out to God for blind eyes to be opened, tumors to disappear and crippled to walk!
If you are not able to go yourself this summer, pray and fast together with us!

We will be fasting: April 9-11 and May 21-23. 
We will pray around the clock: April 13 and May 25. 

Let's do it!

Inga kommentarer: