25 mars 2013

My Best Friend!

I have the best life ever! Just imagine that I get to live with and be married to my very best friend!
Sometimes I try to imagine what my life would be like if I had not met my Stephanie, but every time I try that my mind just ends up seeing things very blend and ends in a catastrophe...
We have been married for seven and a half years. Amazing! What we dreamt of when we became a couple 10 years ago is today our life. What we didn't know then was that the US was a part of that dream...
My wife never stops to impress me, she teaches me new things every day! She has grown so much since we decided to say yes to the calling and move to the US. 
She is my missionary hero! 

My super-wife, who, without a doiubt paid a huge prize when she left all her friends and family to move to a new culture across the world. She sold everything she had, burned all bridges to walk on water together with me. It worked... Stuff, status, titles and money means nothing to us. There is nothing we cannot do or leave to reach the unreached... And we are ready to do it again the day Jesus calls.

Stephanie supports and help our daughter Novali who faces a new culture, school, language and LOTS of homework every day! She is a super-mom to our three kids and make them feel secure, seen and loved.
She has created a peaceful and beautiful home with an almost non-existing budget. Garage and yard sales and flee markets are searched through every week to find beautiful items for our home! She builds, fixes and creates! We are standing in faith for our finances every month and she just comes up with so many smart ideas and solutions to make our budget work, and also how we can make more money... Early mornings with the kids, and late nights with business ideas... That's my girl! (I am hoing and believing that something will be released soon, keep your eyes open!)

I am transparent and sensitive together with Stephanie. We laught a lot together here in the States. Cry together sometimes. Dream a lot. Live by faith and love life! We are praying that God will give our kids lots of friends, and that we will be a part of releasing a new mission wave from the US... 

She is my heart and very best friend! Together we will give our lives for the unreached! 

So, you who are thinking that the kids, Stephanie and I are living a life of luxury in CA; come visit! My wife's title is "a warm, loving, caring woman of God, super-mom and missionary-hero..." Not luxury wife...

Love you Stephanie!

Inga kommentarer: