6 mars 2013

Lovely weekend!

Like I told you earlier we have got the joy of having Johannes Amritzer visiting here in CA the entire weekend, it has been amazing! 
Johannes has preached at The House Modesto, he spoke about The Prayer of Faith, and great faith was released over the church! Many were instantly healed and at least one deaf ear was opened!

On Monday he met all my students at our Internship. He simply shared his testimony of when he was saved and how he was called to preach for the unreached. The Spirit of God was very present and a longing to reach the unreached with the gospel was birthed in many hearts... 
From there we went straight to Monday Night Prayer, our prayer meeting at the church. Around 1,500 people come to pray wildly and passionately. Usually we pray for 1.5 hour, but this week the meeting lasted for 3.5 hours! 
I took about 100 people with me to a separate room and prayed with them to the baptism of the Holy Spirit - lovely! Young and old were clothed in the power of God and started to speak in tongues! I never grow tired of that! 
Johannes and I have had many cups of coffee in the sun between all the different gatherings, we've eaten lots of wings and talked about everything you can think of; motorcycles, the future, history, the importance of dying to oneself, the price that has to be paid if you want to achieve something, sprit-soul-body, unreached people groups, Sweden, prayer, USA, a new missions wave, and about a thousand other things... 

I love to spend time with you Johannes! I become refreshed and rejuvenated!

Inga kommentarer: