18 maj 2013

The Importance of New Experiences

Last Monday I lead prayer with more than 1,500 people. Unbelievable! 
Every Monday this crowd gather at The House in Modesto to pray. It's the highlight of the week, big time! Our Lead Pastors, who usually lead prayer have been on the road for a couple of weeks asked me to lead this week. A huge confidence and honor and a new experience.
It was good, strong presence of God, we prayed for unreached people groups, Tanga and Tanzania.
Life should be full of new experiences, new challenges and times when we stretch ourselves further than we have before. If we don't, we will not grow or develop. I want my life to be the best, most fun and strongest just before I die. That means that I have learned new things, stretched myself further and been hungry for life. You die happy and satisfied!
I have some things that I am stretching myself towards right now. New steps of faith and challenges that frighten me, but at the same time excites me!
Do you?

Inga kommentarer: