20 maj 2013

Let me Present; Jordan Kolarik!


Late Tuesday night Jordan Kolarik flew in to San Francisco to stay with us for eight weeks.
Jordan is at the end of his Bachelor at Central Bible College in Missouri. He just needs to do his last internship and asked me last year in Dar es Salaam if he could do his internship with me.

I met Jordan when he was a wild teenager in Pittsburgh PA, many years ago. he was a part of the youth ministry at Allison Park Church. Over the years I have preached there some 30+ times and I've seen how he's grown every time! Today he is mature, with passion for Jesus, smart and talented (he won a national contest as the front man in the best Youth Band three years ago!) young man of God!
He will stay with us eight weeks, do what I do, live with us and hopefully learn A LOT about being in ministry! My challenge is that he will be more passionated, be a wild warrior for Jesus and have a heart for the unreached when he flies home again in July.

Welcome to CA, SOS, The House and the Elvelyx family Jordan! Let's do this!

Inga kommentarer: