22 maj 2013

My Wife Loves Another Man More Than Me...

The thing is that I already knew this before I Proposed to her. It was actually one of the reasons I proposed; I was looking for a wife that was in love with Jesus!

There were many cute girls to lay eyes on, many that were good in many ways, but I knew that that was not enough... A woman who loved Jesus with all her heart was the icing on the cake!
The fact that Stephanie still, eight years later, loves Jesus, spends time with Him, speaks about Him, speaks to Him, and gives Him her entire heart makes me happy, secure and more in love with her..
Maybe you haven't met your partner yet, let me give you some tips on what to look for.
Maybe you think that other things are more important, and that "I can influence or help his/her relationship with Jesus in a postive way." No! Let him/her become secure in their faith in God before you try to help.

Look for this:

1. They love Jesus will all their heart!
That is the most important thing to look for! It means that he/she has a spiritual life; pray read the Bible, fast, witness to people and love to talk about and to Jesus.

2. They are involved in a local church.
Does he/she take responsibility? Is he/she a servant?

3. Do you have fun together?
You must be able to laugh together, do fun stuff and love to be with one another and the "grey every day" will not even exist!

4. Do they respect your purity?
Where will your common boundaries be before you are married? Is he/she flirting with other people? Is he a gentleman?

5. Are you headed in the same direction in life?
If you feel called to work in New Delhi, and she could never even consider leaving the US, then one of you will have to compromise... I don't mean that you have to think exactly alike in all situations, but the foundataional things should be alike.

Check off this list. If you can answer positively on all questions and statements? GO FOR IT!

I am just as in love with my wife today as I was when I first held her hand in winter wonderland Uppsala many years ago... :)

Inga kommentarer: