25 feb. 2013

Johannes Visiting!

On Thursday Johannes Amritzer will visit us here in Modesto. He is preaching at the weekend services at The House and will pray with people to salvation, baptism in the Holy Spirit and breakthrough!

Johannes is the one that lead me to Jesus almost 16 years ago. He prayed with me to the baptism in the Holy Spirit. He taught me how to cast out evil spirits. Johannes took me by the hand and taught me how to share my faith with others. He showed me the importance of reaching the unreached; to pray, to fast, to live in integrity and how to do everything with excellence. He taught me to rest and enjoy life, to focus and break through and to take care of my family.
Johannes is my greatest role model and my spiritual dad. He taught me everything I know :) 

I am so looking forward to spend lots of time together. To pray together. Laugh, eat and play cards. Talk about the future, festivals, missionary life and church plants. 

Welcome to Modesto, to The House and the SOS West Coast Office Johannes!

Inga kommentarer: